Accueil Forums Entraide edel 660/665 mast step/foot

• Ce sujet contient 22 réponses, 6 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Brian, le il y a 1 année et 10 mois. Ce sujet a été consulté 12186 fois
8 sujets de 16 à 23 (sur un total de 23)
  • Auteur
    Alain Diart
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

I found this picture which looks more like what I was expecting (originaly published in this classified ad) :

You can open it and zoom to see it better.

But again, I don’t know this boat that much  :)

Patrick_33
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

Hello,
    Next time, within a week or two of going to the boat, I’ll take pictures and post them.

Ian Hall
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

That looks like a much more robust setup then what is on my version.   I do not know all the proper terminology, but the portion that is attached to the cabin roof is much « beefier » then mine.   If it was possible to get both the mast foot and the portions that are attached to the cabin roof recreated, then I would be able to install them both.

Ian Hall
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

I would probably need to adjust the shrouds to compensate for the additional height of the mast step, but I think that could be made up within the span of the turnbuckle.

Ian Hall
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

if i was to get accurate measurements or even adequate pictures it might be possible to have someone fabricate it.   I’m jealous… the French versions do indeed seem to be built to a higher standard:)

Patrick_33
    Participant
    Lieutenant de vaisseau

Yep Ian

If you have an account on Facebook, go to « Edel Sailboat Owners » Group.

It’s a group in English from Canada I think, and contact Bernard Buzz Cox.

I think he could help you.

Ian Hall
    Participant
    Quartier-Maître

thanks a lot!  I will check it out.

Brian
    Participant
    Mousse

Hi Ian,  I just acquired the same problem.  I was wondering if you found a solution.step/foot

https://youtube.com/shorts/6VOJW9WT4PI

Here is mine.  I think it would be similar to yours.

8 sujets de 16 à 23 (sur un total de 23)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.